[Previous] [Next] [Index] [Thread]

Re: A possible suggestion (wrt "Take me off the list")

Well, we are talking about the noise generated on the list by all of the
"Me Too" messages, and messages to be taken off the list.  Guess what?
Your posted suggested solutions (your being collective... I am NOT
targeting anyone specific) are causing more noise than the "me too"s ever
caused (not excluding my noise here w/ this post).  It seems that we are
trying to fix a broken finger by chopping off the whole hand!!!  :)

Personally, I'd rather have the email list.  It is too much of a pain to
follow archives, and one may miss something that s/he would not have
ordinarily seen.  Especially since threads in lists often go off on
(sometimes extreme) tangents while still under the same thread title.  I
wouls also think that it is a little less time consuming to run a list
once it has started than to update web pages everyday.

my $.02

Brain21

Follow-Ups: References: